Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Needed to blow off steam

Miles: 2

I didn't want to do any running until I get the bone scan and discuss the results with the doctor, but today I was furious with my sister and needed to blow off steam. She posted family pictures on facebook, and when I asked her to remove one in particular that my parents would have been mortified and very angry about, she blocked me from seeing everything except when she's shared music or become a fan of something. It's really not a big deal, and I didn't want to be a baby about it, but I was so angry that I had to blow off the steam. It was raining out, but I laced up my sneakers, put on my reflective vest, and hit the pavement running. I ran 2 miles. It wasn't a good idea, because my shins hurt, but I really had to do something to get rid of that pent-up energy.

1 comment:

chris mcpeake said...

wow that sucks.
I can relate to "family" issues, thats for sure