Thursday, August 27, 2009

5 Days before the judgement

I miss running. I really, really miss running. It's been two weeks since my last run, my leg (sometimes both) still hurts, and I have a sneaking suspicion that I will not be able to run in the 10K on Sept. 12th. I have an appointment with a sports doctor on Tuesday, and I can't wait until then so I can find out when I'll be able to run again. I went for a bike ride a few days ago with the support staff, but it was after a really bad thunderstorm/possible tornado, so most of the trail was blocked by fallen trees, and we couldn't go very far. Maybe the trail will be cleared soon so we can head out again.

1 comment:

Chic Runner said...

Yikes that trail sounds pretty crazy and I'm bummed to hear your leg is still hurting, that stinks. :( I know when you can't run and are hurt with an injury it's the worst feeling ever.